- The E-Quest Corporation is a NEHA listed radon testing laboratory, (Certification No. 101090 AL1)
- State of Colorado Certified Asbestos Consulting Firm (No. ACF-14783)
- State of Colorado Petroleum Storage Tank Committee Consultant Registration (No. C-153)
- Hallman is a Colorado Registered Professional Engineer, (No. 18023)
- Colorado AHERA Certified Asbestos Inspector and Management Planner (No. 4288)
- NEHA Listed Radon Measurement Provider (No. 100136 RT)
- State of Colorado Petroleum Storage Tank Committee Individual Registration (No. 5259).
- Mr. Hallman holds a Masters Degree in Mechanical Engineering from Colorado State University.
- E-Quest contracts with licensed geologists and registered environmental professionals.
- American Society of Testing and Materials (ASTM), committee E-50 on environmental assessments (since 1989)
- Colorado Hazardous Waste Management Society (since 1989)
- National Society of Professional Engineers (since 1989)