Phase II Environmental Site Assessment
The purpose of a Phase II Environmental Site Assessment is to identify and characterize any significant hazardous material contamination resulting from past property activities to provide a property condition baseline.
We have almost three decades of experience with Phase II environmental site assessment investigations. We characterize soil, water and air quality. Our client sites include gasoline stations, dry cleaners, paint manufactures, machining businesses, mine and milling operations, computer manufacturers, food processors, auto body shops, underground storage tanks and a range of other potentially impacted businesses.
- Experienced, certified and licensed engineers and geologists
- 40 hour-Hazwoper certified
- ASTM and regulatory-compliant processes
- Commercial, industrial, petroleum tank sites, dry cleaners
- Mine properties, landfill sites, forest, rural and wilderness
- Soil/groundwater testing and air monitoring
- Subsurface drilling
- Quick turnaround times (final report in 30 days or less)
- Straightforward characterizations of environmental conditions
- Clear recommendations
- Reasonably priced solutions
- Servicing all states west of the Mississippi River