Asbestos Inspections and Testing
According to the Surgeon General, the risk of inhaling asbestos fibers is of special concern for anyone in a position to disturb asbestos containing building materials (ACBM). E-Quest wants to keep you and your loved ones safe from serious, asbestos-related diseases like lung cancer, asbestosis and mesothelioma.
Asbestos inspection and testing is an E-Quest specialty. With asbestos inspections now required for all demolition or renovation projects in most jurisdictions, E-Quest wants to simplify asbestos regulatory requirements for you and help ensure your projects are asbestos-free. Our certified staff thoroughly inspects your projects and identifies ACBM and recommends reasonably-priced solutions to deal with any asbestos that may be discovered.s that may be found.
- AHERA Certified
- Colorado Certified Asbestos Inspector/Management Planner
- Colorado Certified Asbestos Consulting Firm
- Over 900 comprehensive asbestos inspections
- Specializing in residential remodel and demolition projects
- Commercial and industrial
- Quick turnaround times (5 working days or less)
- Concise and detailed reports with clear recommendations
- Solutions to regulatory questions